Service & Repair
We build our luggage using the best materials out there… but every now and then, the journey is bound to get bumpy. Scroll on to see how we can help.
Your luggage has a warranty that covers manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials. Our warranty does not cover repairs resulting from carrier damage, misuse or neglect of the product, normal wear and tear, or repairs beyond the warranty period.
For warranty repair evaluation, your product will need to be evaluated by our Authorized Repair Center. Please note any shipping costs to the repair center will be your responsibility.
The Authorized Repair Center will make the final determination on the status of the product with the possible following outcomes:
- If the product is repairable and covered under warranty, the product will be repaired at Delsey’s expense and returned to you.
- If the product is not repairable and is covered under warranty, you will be contacted via email in regards to receiving a comparable warranty replacement at no cost to you.
- If the product is repairable and not covered under warranty, you may either have the product returned to you un-repaired, or have the product repaired at your own expense. This will be communicated to you by the Authorized Repair Center via phone or email.
- If the product is not repairable and not covered under warranty, you can elect to have the Authorized Repair Center send the product back to you un-repaired, or you may ask the Authorized Repair Center to dispose of the product. This will be communicated to you by the Authorized Repair Center via phone or email.
You may choose to ship or personally bring your product to the authorized repair center. If you select to ship it to the repair center, we recommend using a carrier that will provide you with a tracking number.
Please complete our Contact Us form with details of your replacement request. A team member will contact you by email within 5-7 business days.
For faster service, include the following information in the comments section of our Contact Us page:
- Size and color of product
- Purchase information
- Detailed description of part needed
- Picture of product and damaged part
If you bring your product to a Non-authorized Service Center any price charged for the repair, and any defect caused by their work, will not be covered by the Warranty.
If you would like to have your product evaluated for repair by one of our authorized repair centers, please view the closest location to you in the map below.
For additional warranty and repair assistance, please contact Consumer Relations using the Contact us form and choose "Warranty" or “Parts and Repair” from the drop-down.